Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Theargent Thid Posted:

Nope, this one is actually serious & constructive. I can see the validity of having another key that was always set to certain attack/action, even if it wasn’t your most powerful. If you wanted to have a healing/refresh item always be tagged to the spacebar, that would be helpful I think. Especially for Hackers, that tend to run out of room on the toolbar.

What you suggest, I don’t feel is necessary, but you are talking about a dedicated key for a certain action. What Wylin is suggesting is a key that will make his gaming choices, regardless of how few there may be, for him.

Wylin Posted:

I would like to suggest having a bumon that automatically uses your best available attack. Possibly the spacebar.

What Wylin is suggesting is the ability to simply hold one key down to pwn the whole forum. If this is to be taken seriously then he is honestly suggesting that 1, 2, 1, 2 or even 2, 0, 1, 3, 1, 4 is too much work. It is the equivalent of running a script or having a bot play for you.

I found it ridiculous to bumume that he wasn’t being a bit trolly. Almost every gamer type on the site has been complaining for months about the fact that pwning is boring, that 1, 2, 1, 2 is a ridiculous way to try to retain the interest of game players. There is no reason at all to “dumb down” a game mechanic that already requires no freaking thought.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!