Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Dude, I can’t believe I’m in with the emo kids on this one, but I love D+D! I’ve played since 2nd ed, although my father played 1st ed back when bumbumin was a REGULAR clbum! Log in to see images!

Also, anyone who hates D+D is a fabulous person who probably hates both metal and woman's genitals. fabulous personfabulous persons.

Someone should start a 3rd ed D+D adventure until 4th ed comes out- that would be ****ing awesome! \m/

EDIT: Oh, yeah, my favorite clbum/race combination is elven barbarian. I love to ROLEPLAY my characters, thank you… like when my female elven barbarian gets horribly raped and she has to learn a valuable lesson by killing a bunch of people.

That sounded less like DnD and more like a ‘reversal of fortune’ game of FATAL.

We should definitely ask the admin for a TG forum here. And I could probably get a thread up sometime next to see how the boards take play-by-post gaming.

I pretty much grew up with 2nd and worked my way into 3rd. I’m quite fond of the Gargoyle Fighter I played, especially when we took to this crazy aerial campaign.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!