Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Chawin Posted:

-Steamboy

-Howles Moving Castle

-Nausicca

-(that one with the mysterious cat)

-Full Metal Alchemist

-Bleach

Aside from Bleach, this guy is the only one I agree with so far.

Honestly, anyone that thinks Naruto or One Piece is decent anime needs to go out and find some real stuff. That garbage is sickeningly watered-down crap that Japan feeds to gullible Americans. The artwork is laughable, the voice actors are terrible, and the plot is non-existant.

I hated FLCL the first time I saw it, but I appreciate it more now.

If you want to watch some quality anime, go find Outlaw Star, Wolf’s Rain, Chrono Crusade, Full Metal Alchemist, the new Hellsing anime (the older one sucks), Yu Yu Hakusho (gets better as the series goes), etc.

I used to like Rurouni Kenshin’s anime, but after it went off the air, I began reading the manga, and after seeing the kind of incredible quality he has in the storytelling and artwork, the show looks like something a 5th grader would fingerpaint.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!