Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

****, it hurt to type that thread title. But how else was I supposed to get your ****ing attention?

Okay, I know you’re all ****s and all, and you like to show us your sexy bodies. It’s okay, you can post your nude pics in this forum. But it’s not okay to post shock nude images — or any shock images. You can link to them, but only if you clearly let those of us who fap to you know that the link is to shock images.

If you’re not sure if what you want to do is okay, you’ll be better off asking any of the moderators first. I know planning ahead isn’t your strong suit, but in this case it’s worth that small expenditure of the few brain cells you have.

Oh, also? We like looking at ****s. We don’t so much like looking at non-****s. Posting any images in Sticky threads in this forum which do not directly apply to the subject of the thread is bannable. This rule is to allow us to look at ****s. Pretty much anything which is designed to interfere with that (basically, any kind of spamming) falls under this category. Discussion of how ****ty they are is of course allowed, as long as it doesn’t become spammy. You get the idea (we hope); if not, ask for clarification first.

Read here for more.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/21/2009 1:29AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!