Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Most of these are obvious, and probably already on a to-do list, but since there is no publicly available to-do list, I’m listing them here. Hope it helps.

– Player list needs to be more compact and only show player icons on mouseover.

– The tubmail link should be a small icon next to each player name in the player list.

– Clicking the player name should enter into private chat with them/PM them if it’s supported, or go to their profile if it is not. This action should be possible by clicking a name in the chatlog or the player list.

– A checkbox for “autoscroll with update” or smarter auto-scroll-to-the-bottom (i.e. don’t scroll when you’re not already at the bottom).

– Coloring of usernames. (Pick a random color for each username upon entry to the chatroom, preferably from a preset list of about 50 that loops. This way it will be much easier to distinguish who is talking.)

– Username highlighting – if someone says a username in the text, it should highlight it the color of the person to attract their attention.

– Moderation system. Tied in with this, it would be nice to have the ability to kick or mute a person for like 5 minutes through a channel-wide vote. After 2 successful mute/ignores it should increase the timelimit.

– Ignore/mute system. Also it would be neat if you could somehow highlight entries from a user to make them stand out, like the opposite of ignore.

– Emote (/me) system.

– Emote icon selection menu.

– Potential support for randomized text, like forumbuildr entries (at least for the roleplaying forums).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!