Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

was Posted:

Overwhelmed by insomnia. Log in to see images!

I always respect a person’s right to their own opinion. I believe discussion brings out the finer points that may be missed if one person is allowed to say something and have it accepted blindly as fact. That happens far too often and rarely includes qualifiers. Most notably when a klannie chimes in about mechanics or game strategy.

I think I will make a Permanoob or begin using some visits on the re-re that I cheated to level, but have never played. It would be good to see how they run. One probably shouldn’t rely on the word of others and the wiki.

I realize it is not a requirement to play competitively in any given area in order to comment on game mechanics, but it has always seemed like a good idea to me. Perhaps others should consider doing the same.

Inconnu Posted:

Also, sorry, scully, I truly respect you, but this thread probably should be CoS.

lol. You’re a cutie. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 04/02/2009 10:03AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!