Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Well now that April Fool’s Day has safely pbumed, we can now get on to our normal lives as ourselves (About half a step forward, but hey who’s counting)

That being said, I wish to make more of a name for myself in ForumWarz, aside from just being known as “that mod”, or “who?”. So what better way to do that than by running monthly contests for reasons other than that E-Peen™. So I present for your enjoyment…

dobnits’ monthly contest…of the month.

This month (April 2009), since getting one’s face to be known is what’s on the menu, I am going to be running The Great Face-Off, a camera based contest. Your objective, as competitors, is to best portray some of the internets best known “faces”. It will be run over the course of Three rounds (with the number of people getting through depending on the number of entries) The Grand Prize will be Five(5) Brownie Points, with Two(2) Going to 2nd and 3rd place finishers, and two one(1) BP awards to random entries. [That totals Eleven(11)BP total for the arithmetically impaired]

Now here’s the twist.

The “faces” you will be portraying are not your standard internet faces, as in people from the internet. I literally mean some of those common faces you see in meme based photo files.

For instance, round one will be none other than the Awesome face (pictured at the bottom of the post).

you will not post your pictures here, instead you will tubmail them (or at least the link) to me

The deadline for this contest is Monday April 20th at 6 PM forumwarz time

Voting will commence over the following week.

Details will be provided as time progresses.

Have Fun!

dobnits edited this message on 04/10/2009 9:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!