Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Stranger: what is /b/?

You: ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: wtf is 4chan? people keep talking about it on here

Stranger: do you know?

You: I might have the answer….ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: Well, enlighten me. They wont leave me alone on here Log in to see images!

Stranger: They made me feel like ****

You: 4chan is an English-language imageboard website. Launched on October 1, 2003, its boards are primarily used for the posting of pictures and discussion of manga and anime. Users generally post anonymously and the site has been linked to internet subcultures and activism, most notably Project Chanology.

4chan users have been responsible for the formation and/or popularization of Internet memes such as lolcats, rickrolling, and “Chocolate Rain”. The site’s ”/b/” board is by far its most popular and notorious. It is known as the “random” board in which there are minimal rules on posted content. Gawker.com once claimed in jest that “reading /b/ will melt your brain”.[2]

The site’s Anonymous community and culture has often provoked media attention. For planners, this enterprise is “further proof [as well as the YouTube phenomenon] that creativity is everywhere and new media is less accessible” to advertisement agencies.[3] Journalists looked at how an internet destination was hijacked for a prank, so that images of Rick Astley appeared instead of the page that was searched for; the coordination of attacks against other websites and Internet users; and covered the reaction to threats of violence that have been posted on the site. The Guardian once summarised the 4chan community as “lunatic, juvenile… brilliant, ridiculous and alarming. ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: So its a website?

Stranger: GOOD

You: Indeed

You: DONT GO IN THERE!!! ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: I am reporting them to the FBI because they keep harrbuming me

Stranger: they are sexist towards girls like me

Stranger: they kept wanting me to get naked on stickam

You: Right ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: So anyways, how are you?

Stranger: you there babe?

You: Babe as the pig? ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: yes

Stranger: im a pig

Stranger: a fat pig Log in to see images!

You: ಠ_ಠ

You: Okay, I’ll give you a tip

Stranger: alright….

You: GET AWAY FROM THIS CURSED OMEGLE, THIS PLACE IS FULL OF TROLLS AND ANGRY /b/ TARDS! ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: ****

Stranger: DONT YOU TELL ME

What? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!