Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

You are currently listening to the lyrical artist, considered to be so talented that he might fornicate with your mother, as a general statement.

Increase the volume in my headphones, if you could, please.

Timothy, you can allow the burden you posses to metaphorically slide from your person

I understand, yes

If you feel as though you posses the mentality of like a wealthy flesh peddler black friend, allow the burden you posses to metaphorically slide from your person

Females may feel as though they posses the mentality of a wealthy flesh peddler s too, allow the burden you posses to metaphorically slide from your person

Black men can act out of standard baby, don’t forget that boy told you

Disregard, that, Metaphorical Burden!

I’m likely in debt to all of you, proud to be locked by the force

I work hard to earn money, I enjoy things that match aesthetically with my automobile

I do not feel remorse, I feel as if I had to do this in retaliation

I make obscene hand gestures to officers of the law, my black friend, I grab my testicles

Many females harbor feelings for me, as they cheer from their respective positions

Many men also hold me in high regard, and wish to emulate me

Other artists, on the other hand, dislike my popularity, and view me as a threat.

Men who were raised in a similar atmosphere to myself, enjoy my success, seeing it as their victory as well

I did not possess this much fame at the beginning, but now my artistic talent is rated highly

My Black friend, my fans love me in both London England, and in the country of Japan

My advice is to metaphorically emulate a “running back”, a position on a football team, and head directly for the goal that you seek to achieve

That’s what I did, African American friend, Because, I have very influential friends.

If you feel as though you posses the mentality of like a wealthy flesh peddler black friend, allow the burden you posses to metaphorically slide from your person

Females may feel as though they posses the mentality of a wealthy flesh peddler s too, allow the burden you posses to metaphorically slide from your person

Black men can act out of standard baby, don’t forget that boy told you

Disregard, that, Metaphorical Burden!

You must Disregard, that, Metaphorical Burden!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!