Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Alee

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think Aristrofl is p cool, and that’s what I voted in the poll.

You’re so cool for making all those contests man!

But I am also quite cool!

Here’s some reasons why:

I have a Nokia N95 8GB, which I think is way better than an iPhone in not having a screwy multi-touch display, but having a great 3D GPU and generally better hardware.

I know how to hack the firmware of said Nokia in a way that will allow you to install any amount of illegal uncertified software on it.

I also know how to bypbum the built-in N-GAGE Gaming app in a way that allows you to have full games without the need to pay/register for them.

And all this ain’t because I study IT at a University, but that also makes me damn cool, but it’s just because I’m good with soft and interrested in programming.

In high school when I was bored I wrote a very simple virus in Visual Basic Studio. Said virus used the vulnerability of the school’s LAN to copy itself over to all the computers and start the next time system is booted up, unless you know how to stop it from doing that.

When it started up, it spawned about 10, maybe 20 instances of itself per second, with a hidden JPEG image.

Doing that, in a few seconds the target computer was unable to process a mouse movement and with each following second it got even slower and more unusable.

I was already cool in high school.

There’s also lots of other stuff that makes me pretty damn cool IRL like gaming achievements on STEAM or actual IRL stuff even, but I’ll throw in some FWZ stuff to make you certail that I am damn cool here:

I am a level 35 Troll. It doesn’t get better than level 35, seriously.

I have the best equiptment, yes that is some EP2 stuff, even though I do not have EP2 yet, but when I finally win some more BPs somewhere (I think I need like 4 more) then I will rock more than ever.

I have also won Aristrofl’s previous contest (1 bp / 5 ppl) and Shii’s friend contest. That makes me damn cool in FWZ.

ALSO ALSO I have many successful INCIT motivators.

And last thing:

I’m one of the few European folk here on FWZ, struggling to understand what is all this American pop-culture nonsence all about. And since variety is cool, that makes me damn cool.

Alee edited this message on 03/31/2009 8:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!