Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’ve discussed eliminating downvoting at length in the past. If you think it’s fallen on deaf ears you should read the many many threads about it where we’ve responded to it.

It’s true I haven’t read all the threads. But I suppose the main problem I was seeing was that people have complained for a long time about downvoting on forumbuildr… and seeing your recent post ITT, you won’t eliminate it from there. That’s fine… I suppose. But with things like itembuildr there seems to more of “need” for people to sway votes in their favor having “friends/klannies” downvote everything for them. Am I sure this is what is happening? No. Do I have my suspicions? Hell yes.

In a response to a future question: the reason ALL where eliminated can be for 2 reasons. To prove itembuildr is broken or 2 people had their people downvote each other to hell as well as the other images. Likely the former.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!