Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

Winners:

Contest is over! Winners are as follows:

1st Place: “Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!” -bumhurt (2 BP and chosen title — for remembering that one!)

2nd Place: “I like big rockets.” -BloodyDemise (1 BP and title in signature — for an awesome title, and for being the only one to actually get the reference to “Gin” — that is, from Crash Bandicoot.)

3rd Place: “I’m still heartbroken from the time PROFESSOR_COMMIE rejected my friend request.” -PROFESSOR_COMMIE (Top Honourable Mention)

Other Honourable Mentions: (These are my favorites, in order of submission — because, as you know, I’m anal)

Log in to see images! “Gentlemen, excuse me if my judgement is a little clouded, it may be due to the gin.” -____

Log in to see images! “Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes” -DmechaD

Log in to see images! “I scream, you scream, we all scream while a man is raping us.” -Wartooth118

BP will be distributed immediately after I post this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!