Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I agree that there is huge abuse potential for the chocolate scoops and I personally try my hardest with this alt to make it my best and it is the only one that I gamble every day and focus energy into scoop attaining. That being said, out of my 5 dom playing chars, he is in a three way tie for the lowest amount of medals.

Dom is currently won by Pistachio and Vanilla scoops combined with Klan bumaults, if plk or Bashy topped the Medals last year I’d be more prone to agreeing that chocolate was broken, but also I’ve seen some people who have negative Buildr scores which implies that if you get terribly downvoted, your score can go down and as such they are doing well in Buildr because they are clever.

I try my damndest and still have only one of the e-peens for contributing the most of one section despite the fact that I also try to flood the sections for the sole purpose of getting those peens. It was a sheer stroke of luck that one of my 3 submissions this week is winning for best forum, I guess I was clever for once since all others rarely break 10 upvotes, the other 2 I have are at 9 and -5 right now. (yay, I don’t have to see Bashy or plk when I check Forumbuildr next week).

Would I want to be in the same bracket as plk? Hell no, but I can’t really compete with the top players anyways, even if I pull off 100 chocolate scoops in a single week out of sheer luck, last week I nuked the guy ahead of me with an alt only to see them recover 150 scoops in under an hour in 2 batches of 70 or so. Chocolate cannot possibly compete with that and it also removes the strategic element of sitting behind the top player to avoid being bumholed since if you go to bed, you might sneak to the front and get blasted by guys who just nuke first place since they aren’t trying.

Now, if plk and Bashy join the Grey Goose Mafiosi, THEN we’d have a reason to start complaining Log in to see images! Dunatis edited this message on 03/27/2009 1:54PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!