Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Actually, I don’t care what new medal is introduced. Personally, I think The Fibonacci Sequence is the most interesting, yet difficult, of the medals being considered.

Something destruction based is a natural counter to all the building options. Random destruction takes more effort than random scoop earning. A card must be purchased and used. Calculated and maximized destruction takes as much effort as calculated building. There is a balance there.

Giving solo players something to reasonably attempt in a bracket full of klan alliances is also a good thing, imo. A solo or non-Dom klan player cannot reasonably expect to win one of the existing medals, regardless of effort put in, if they are thrown into a bracket with 5 or 6 players from the same klan. Something that encouraged more players to actively participate in the round would make klan interplay and alliances more dynamic as well, not only by rewarding those who took a support role, but by making bracket control a more important position.

I believe The bumhole is too powerful for a destruction medal to be considered right now, especially with the introduction of Stray Bullet (which frankly feels overpowered.)

Destruction based or something else, I would like to see a few more options that are in direct conflict with existing options. I think the current medal spread is a frustrating thing. To play competitively one must devote time, several times each week to running visits and gambling, possibly submitting to Forumbuildr. When the rewards are so limited, there isn’t a lot of incentive to keep playing. If there is never a reward, how long does a person bother trying? And from the flip side, if a person can do just as well playing once a month rather than every week, why should they put in the weekly effort? All in all, there simply need to be more rewards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!