Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

There will be no E-Peen™ for joining this cause.

I’m starting a Domination Advisory Board the purpose of which is to help lead the Domination game design. I have started the process of designing a new engine for Domination with an aim of focusing less on ways of exploiting the system to get more scoops, and more about A) getting more noobs into the game faster/easier and B) using what scoops/cards you get more strategically. Log in to see images!

I am accepting applications via TM. I will likely share a Google Doc to capture our conclusions and arrange semi-regular IRC chats.

Applications can merely be “I’m interested”. I’m looking for people that have made suggestions in the past and who play. This is not at all like the applications needed for mod. I’m just looking for people that already know about Dom and are interested in helping shape the future of the game design.

Please contact me if you’re interested. For the sake of simplicity I’m only going to be accepting a limited number of applicants into the “board”.

Cheers,

B2015

<END TRANSMISSION>

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 03/25/2009 4:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!