Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shii Posted:

I don’t do it for the chocolate, because Forum Ideas typically net me far, far fewer chocolates than the other categories. Unlike Bashy and plk, I’m not very good at Forum Ideas, and of my 16 Forum idea submissions, I think that the highest is at +8? I routinely do well in the other categories though, in defense of those who might claim I’m trying to flood somewhere for an unfair advantage.

This is so very true. Forum ideas are my weakness, too; I’ve only ever had one even come close to winning. Just to share observations, I’ve been submitting one forum constantly for the last few weeks; Sunday, I will net about 2-3 scoops if my forum doesn’t get downvoted -5 three minutes later. Every day after that, 1-2 scoops a day.

In contrast, when I accidentally posted a couple of thread titles to this persona instead of my multi, I ended up with 10 scoops in one day, and neither idea actually made it onto the finished forum.

Basically, what Jalapeno says about the LCD is also true. You can put up all the clever and intellectual jokes you want (I try, anyway), but it seems the ones that usually get through the most involve @insult_gay, @sex_toy, and @male reproductive organ.

Blu3Schnauzer edited this message on 03/25/2009 12:12AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!