Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

This was really tough to judge. A lot of these entries made us laugh…audibly! But it was also an extra-tough call because the ones we thought were funniest were also the least likely to get used. You can see our dilemma.

Therefore, I’m going to post the top ten funny slogans as we imagined our users might have selected them, as well as a top ten for slogans which — while still pretty self-deprecating — might actually see the light of day.

In both cases, the top three will earn 4BP, 2BP and 1BP respectively. All creators of the 20 listed slogans will receive a special E-Peen (which I still need some time to create, upload and award, so be patient ‘cause I have a full-time day job over here). Okay, maybe 21.

I should note that we reserve the right to use any slogan posted, but we’re only awarding the 20 best entries. If you see your slogan in use in the far-off future and feel slighted, Tubmail me. Log in to see images!

So, without further ado…

Top Ten Slogans (Comedy Options):

1) Asian Rapini — Even the ****ty slogan is user-generated.

2) was — We took a thing and made it worse.

3) Fortunato — Where one of the most coveted prizes is a badge that says you’re gay.

4) Catt although — If you really love hitting the numbers 1 and 2.

5) Context — Because getting laid is for fabulous persons.

6) Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 — Where prehensile dolphin male reproductive organes are a meme.

7) Pluvius — Because 100,000 alts and 10 actual players can’t be wrong.

8) Grapplejack — Pretty much like scaling a wall of woman's genitalss.

9) fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ — INSERT ANALLY.

10) teh Ardent bumhedz — Yo dawg, we heard you like trolling, so we put an internet inside the internet so you can troll while you troll.

Top Ten Slogans (Funny But Not Completely Self-Flagellating):

1) VIPSTAR — You like the internet, right? It’s that.

2) Rod1210 — Keeping your virginity safe since 2008.

3) KingGhidorah — Making you wish it was a Rickroll.

4) CloudieGin — Abandon all bumhurt, ye who enter here.

5) Cheer-Goalie — If you play long enough, you’ll eventually beat someone at something.

6) ShadyPixels — So meta it hurts.

7) Psyclone — Because Internet forums are much scarier than monster-infested dungeons.

8) Sneaky27 — Bring eyebleach.

9) Psyclone — Because the internet isn’t very special enough.

10) Aldo_Anything — It’s something to do.

Ten Honorable Mentions:

Arcanine — When you play it, you’ll **** bricks.

Disasterbation — Better than sex. Not that you’d know.

grinsen — Boldly blazing the trail into Web 1.5.

TrunkMonkey — [EDIT: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS SLOGAN]

pregeneratedusername — Just Like World of Warcraft, but without the teamwork and pretty graphics.

dobnits — It’s what’s for dinner.

Sexolate — BOOM! male reproductive organSHOT!

PooDiddy — ALL UR MEMES CAN HAS BELONG TO US FORMED BABBYS WHO SHOT WEB

The Fourth Rider of Death — Not safe for work. Or anywhere else.

Miss Prince — Why enrage people on the Internet when you could play a game about enraging people on the Internet…on the Internet!

**** It, Give This Man a Prize:

d4 — Our semen tastes like blueberries.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and congrats to all the winrars! These slogans are sure to scare off the next generation of potential sign-ups. Log in to see images! Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 03/25/2009 10:15AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!