Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

get a kindle download pdfs

personally, i can’t read from tiny screens for long. it also sucks when you’re out in public and your book runs out of battery power.

i don’t think those things will ever actually replace books entirely like some articles have suggested. besides, i’d rather buy 25-30 books (or more if they’re cheap, i buy used books pretty frequently) than spend the same amount of money on an e-book reader. also, you have to pay for the e-book downloads if i’m not mistaken, correct? it seems more economical for most people to just buy paper-and-ink books. also also, lose your kindle, lose all your e-books. lose your book, and you’ve only got 1 book to replace.

and if you’re a cheap bastard like i sometimes am, you don’t even need to buy books. libraries will let you borrow them for free! unless you return them late or don’t return them….

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!