Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

In a true free market, making CP would be OK as long as there is consent from the child and legal guardians. Requiring anything more is considered oppressive regulation. Might lead to an economic collapse. If CP is truly bad, the free market can decide. CP laws are NOT to protect children. They do not stop a single child from being abused. This strategy of going after the consumers does not work.

The fact is, these CP laws are to enforce morality, that’s it, nothing else.

So, my tentative conclusion is that one shouldn’t get in trouble for having (not paid for—if you pay, then you are literally funding the act, which makes you an accomplice) or watching something like that, any more than you should get in trouble for looking at a picture of someone killing or maiming someone else. People who are ‘into’ kids generally aren’t into adults AT ALL, of either gender. Adults turn pedosexuals (more accurate term, I think) on as much as males turn some guys on. Unfortunately, when one’s sexuality becomes wired that way, it’s pretty much impossible to truly change (and certainly not for lack of trying). You can’t choose who or what attracts/arouses you.

omg ron paul is so awesome!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!