Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Bashy Posted:

Not lately. Because a bunch of whiny little twits have decided to try to figure out “which entries are Bashy and plk’s,” I’ve been making all new entries. Which have also done well. Probably because, I dunno, I copied them from somewhere, or… I dunno, something that results in not taking responsibility for only the quality of your own submissions and the results they get.

Very well, they’re new. Good. You’re still filling the system up with them and thus ending up with a greater proportion of overall votes. My essential point in making this thread is not to argue the quality of your submissions (several of them I’ve actually enjoyed writing for) but rather that inevitably, in a system where we are required to vote on 15 pages of submissions, it will largely end up being a matter of whoever can submit the most, as voting on 15 pages is a pretty big chore. But I suppose you would contest that too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!