Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Of *course* you’ll defend your advantage *rolleyes*

My “advantage” over someone who has… zero? Oh, it’s so unfair. I’m so sorry. Please continue promoting caps, nerfs and limits while absolutely not participating in any way in the thing about which you’re talking.

fortunato Posted:

Does this alter the fact that Bashy and plk are simply flooding the forum entry pile with everything they can, throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks?

Uh, you mean… that we submit forums? Like everyone else does? Yeah, we submit forums and hope something does well. I guess we’re taking advantage of something.

As for your idea of “charging 10 buildr points per entry,” uh, that’d mean I get to submit 1 this week, after winning four times and spending two months on Forumbuildr, and you’d get to submit either 1 also, or 0. I suppose this is “fairer?”

And as for your whole “blahblah here’s where I imply your ideas are lame and derivative” thing, well… I have it on much less angry authority that I’m doing a decent job, and the votes would say so as well.

People like you are basically all for democracy and meritocracy as long as you’re the one winning under it. Anything else must be cheating, a failure of the system itself, or some other explanation other than taking personal responsibility.

Bashy edited this message on 03/23/2009 9:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!