Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

xxPwnerMagexx Posted:

See, i dont get yall. mammary glands are mammary glands. Py set up a nice pic of her what seems to be verrrry large rack. So what if she is a BBW, there should be no problem with that. You set up a thread that asks for mammary glands, and you get nice looking mammary glands, it should not matter the body they are attached to. Are you getting that body every day and night? Neither am I, but I still respect Pyctsi for what she did, for having the guts to post hers in such a touchy thread. Give her credit, and give her respect, cause you asked and she delivered, enough said.

i wasn’t complaining about her, i was complaining about the people who were being dip****s and posting stupid stuff earlier. although it may not be my cup of coffee, i respect her for being willing to post her set here. i know i’d have trouble posting even if i was female and was smoking hot, so yeah, it takes courage to post pics of that nature on the interwebs anyway. so kudos to her. if it seemed like i was disrespecting, i apologize, that wasn’t my intention.

also, this thread doesn’t have enough mammary glands in it in general.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/23/2008 11:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!