Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

StrayNeko Posted:

oh so if it’s a episode 2 thing it’s perfectly right for you to price gouge, Funny I don’t don’t see you selling ep2 equipment with as much as a price gouge. Nah your just abusing peoples stupidity into thinking you actually give them deals.

The huge markup was to test demand. Prices have stabilized at a much lower level, and Acid Flux already said that he is planning to lower prices to that level.

StrayNeko Posted:

Yes it would be like you to pick a low end book that people get rid of and say that, how many “I Almost Had Sex With a Woman: Memoirs of a Hacker Hero ” have you been selling for 100k +? a book people do keep for the 10+ offense, not a mid level item they just buy along the way.

I Almost Had Sex With a Woman does seem to be priced high; I wonder why. Acid Flux probably didn’t notice, or it sells fine at that price. Flezz doesn’t mean much unless you’re shooting for the Leaderboard.

Hey, Acid Flux, what’s your typical Buy It Now markup?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!