Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

the Pro Posted:

It’s not possible to search by buyout price, also people are stupid or don’t care. It’s the stuff you can expect when there is a non-RP board dedicated to spamming and scamming.

I can paint a smileyface on a 2,000,000 auction for a pair of versnatches, call it a “store”, quickly post 20 times in a row so no one can criticize it and should someone call me an bumhole for doing so they’d risk a ban.

I really wish you’d be more specific when making comments like this.

Most of the legitimate Storefronts here don’t have more than a 10-15% markup for most items, except in certain specific cases. And that usually equals a price that is much lower than the listed Base Cost, which is in turn much lower than any Ppwn Shoppe price you’ll ever find.

There are a lot of Sellers that are not out to gouge their customers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!