Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

JayZJay

Avatar: 135311 2022-11-07 22:15:10 +0000

[Entropy]

Level 69 Hacker

Currrently trying to break Biden's record of little girls sniffed

There are 42 reasons why — some valid, most not. So, I will list some of them in no particular order because you are wise enough to know which is which.

1) Because you say so. 2) Because I say so. 3) To attempt things that can’t be done staying in EP 1 (like go for all the consecutive streak E-Peens not fearing to be capped around 60.)

4) To continue the game. 5) Because I missed stalking to NPCs (lol.) 6) Because I reach level 35 tomorrow and I need a way to celebrate it.

7) For particular reasons (like access new stores and grinding .moar files in EP 2 forums.) 8) To know I will one step behind when EP 3 comes and not two.

9) For no particular reason. 10) Because Chuck Norris says so. 11) To win a contest. 12) Because I refrained to list the other 30 remaining reasons.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!