Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

hey, man. what’s with all the re-res tearing up this thread? do they hate mammary glands that much? mammary glands are wonderful things. can’t we all just get along and stare at the nice breasts that have been posted here rather than trying to bring the thread down with shots of morbidly obese women and moobs?

(for the record, i’m fine with so called BBWs if they want to post, as long as that second B is also true and the images are actually of the person posting. trolling a thread like this is just lamesauce to the nth degree.)

Opportunity Posted:

Make it Escher and Arktor and we’re in full agreement.

add samskudz in there since she’s the only one to have actually bared them for all to see, then yes. i support this 100%. and other posters who wish to post pics like theirs are welcome too. i’d post mine, but the whole being male part gets in the way.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/23/2008 7:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!