Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

swine Posted:

Okay, here’s the deal.

I recently came into a lump sum of beeps and, in a rare fit of altruism, I have decided to distribute them amongst the mbumes. What that means is, I’ll be giving away 10 (ten) sets of 7 (seven) brownie points. How does this affect you? Read on.

For players without EP2: Post in this thread the reasons why you think you deserve the cost of episode 2 handed to you. These can be anything. Karmatic justice? You’re just plain awesome? Because you said so?

For players with EP2: Post in this thread what you’d use these BPs for. Pranking a rival? Enhancing your game experience? Depriving new players?

Out of the 10 (ten) sets being given out, I will allow 3 (three) to go to players that currently have episode 2. Once those (3) three sets are gone, the well’s dry for those players.

I will be making judgment calls on each post to decide who receives one of these gifts. These will be subject to whim, but loosely based around three factors – Need, Creativity, and Hilarity. The contest will end when all 70 (seventy) BPs are given out.

Also, I reserve the right to ask for other players opinions when I feel indecisive. You’re allowed multiple posts, if you think they’ll pull my heart strings or sway me. Same with alts. You might win by re-posting with an alt.

Some advice: Flattery and nudity are both really good ways to get your name to stick out in my head.

toxx, etc.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!