Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ

Avatar: 143321 2012-12-01 08:11:39 -0500

[KLAN OF PENGUINS A-
ND RACECARS
]

Level 42 Troll

I secretly like the Fairy Penguin

Log in to see images! Hi, it’s Vince with ShamWow. You’ll be saying “Wow” every time you use this towel. It’s like a shammy, it’s like a towel, it’s like a sponge. A regular towel doesn’t work wet; this works wet or dry. This is for the house, the car, the boat, the RV. ShamWow holds twenty times it’s weight in liquid. Look at it! It just does the work! Why do you want to work twice as hard?

Doesn’t drip, doesn’t make a mess… wring it out. You wash it in the washing machine. Made in Germany – you know the German’s always make good stuff.

You can cut it in half – use one as a bath mat, drain dishes with the other one, use one as a towel.

Olympic divers use it as a towel. Look at that – completely dry . Put a wet sweater [on it], roll it up – it dries your sweaters. Here’s some cola. Wine, coffee, cola, pet stains… Not only is the damage going to be on top – there’s your mildew – that is going to smell.

See that? Now we’re going to do this in real time. Look at this – put it on the spill, turn it over – without even putting any pressure, fifty percent of the cola – right there. You following me camera guy?

The other fifty percent – the color – starts to come up. No other towel is going to do that. It acts like a vacuum, and – look at this – virtually dry on the bottom. See what I’m telling ya? ShamWow – you’ll be saying “wow” every time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!