Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DmechaD

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

CloudieGin Posted:

Slightly less confused; slightly happier.

I’m not sure if he knows or not, but he seems to be returning the feelings. I will get the chance to know him better by tomorrow. ~:>

As long as you approach it with some healthy skepticism, you should be able to find your answer. I don’t know how you are talking to this FW person, but if its like this, it can be very hard to read emotions. If you’re on phone conversations and things of that nature, it can also be difficult. This may sound hard to do, but you should be careful to not read so much into things or blow things out of proportion. Dealing with emotional crap is hard, but at least you have this little thread where, save a flame here or there, we should be able to help you become less confused. I hope you know more about your feelings tomorrow.

DmechaD edited this message on 03/18/2009 9:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!