Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Fortunato Posted:

In mod’s defense, this is a tough site to mod. Everybody pushes the rules as far as they can and frequently the mods have to make tough calls very fast. The rules get messy precisely because they actually are pushed to the breaking point.

Let us cite, for example, iRawr. Every so often, Bingebot 2015 will come into IDC to discuss some serious game issue. Once when he did, ILOVEJIZZ was in there spamming up his usual “BAWWWWWWWW GIVE ME 3BP BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW”. BB wanted to talk about dom with a few users. Bingebot said “stop or I ban”, ILOVEJIZZ didn’t stop, and bingebot banned. It was warned and it was warranted. h0g’s spamming directly resulted in a necessary repair to IDC. Not saying they’re completely different, but they are situational.

That was BB’s stupidity. IDC is a troll zone. BB should of thought about tubmail or a post in the dom section, instead of stupidly trying to talk about the game in IDC.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 03/18/2009 8:39AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!