Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

A decent amount of traffic to our site comes through our Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forumwarz

I think a lot of them are users who see our banner ads or hear about the game from a friend, then Google and read the Wikipedia page before clicking through.

I was reading the page today and quite a lot of the information is out of date. Now I’m pretty sure that the rules forbid me from editing my own page. However, if I present more up to date information in this post, our users can update the article for us and use this post as a reference. You absolutely do not have to make any of the suggested edits. I’m simply providing the information in case you feel like making them!

Some more up to date information

* We now have over 150k accounts (158,777 at the time of this posting.)

* The article sometimes mentions Episode 2 as being in development. Since it’s been released parts of the article could be updated to reflect that.

* There is a section on User-Built forums, but now we have ItemBuildr too.

* There’s no mention of Kyoubai, our auction house.

* There’s a typo on memcached (says memecached)

* We no longer use Phusion Pbumenger and Apache 2. We’ve switched back to a mongrel cluster behind Nginx.

* We now sustain 55-75 dynamic requests per second, depending on time of day. That’s ~5 million dynamic requests per day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!