Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

I would also agree with Bashy.

Nerfs are only put in place to keep the number of scoops earned by a certain type in a given period roughly even. That being said if you put more effort in, you’ll get more scoops because I’d like the virtual maxes to be almost unattainable such that a single user can’t possibly get the virtual max of all scoop types every day. But I agree, nerfs are not good, I don’t like doing them, and traditionally I am forced to do them because players exploit holes.

I am in the progress of revamping several elements of Dom including Lemon Scoops and Klan warfare, I think there’s a better way to do Raiding and increase Klan warfare generally. But until it has been defined and built the caps will remain to reduce exploits.

Bashy, if you want to be part of the design process TM me and I’ll gladly share my thoughts with you.

B2015

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 03/12/2009 10:42AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!