Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Amasius Posted:

Antifreeze

70 – 80 scoops per week (theoretically it’s also possible to get some scoops by committing suicide in battle but that’s not a realistic option because that would prevent you from getting much more lemon, pisachio and vanilla scoops; it would also break your pistachio streak. A raise to 8 scoops for martyring 3 times is pointless)

It’s not pointless! maybe for you it’s useless but for a low level rere in the bottom bracket it’s alright and it actually make a lot of sense too!

Also the scoops you get from martyring in contained in the 10 antifreeze per day limit.

amasius Posted:

Chocolate

Conclusion: chocolate scoops can be gained by playing INCIT and Forumbuildr. The scoops won by playing INCIT are to few, you’d have to play almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get enough chocolates to be relevant in the higher brackets. It should be raised to 2 or 3 scoops per win. This might also convince some INCIT players to start playing domination.

Forumbuildr on the other hand is unbalanced because the number of submissions isn’t capped and decent players who submit for every new forum get two more submissions every week. This gives players who started early an unfair advantage, some players have already more than 80 submission per week and while it is hard to come up with enough successful ideas this can result in hundreds of scoops. The number of submissions should be limited to 20 per alt.

YES PLEASE I want to see more relevant people and less noobs playing Incit

Lemon

The slow internet people are heavily disadvantaged. Well if I could be so daring to suggest it, remove lemon and replace it with a new flavour! I’d like to see that

Pistachio

sort of agree although it will be harder for me..

Vanilla

I miss Klan raids bring them back pls.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!