Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer Posted:

I thought this was going to be a way to address downvoting, and my mind suddenly went “DING!”

What if everyone was given only a number of votes equal to .5% of the total submissions? So this week we would have had only 12 or 13 votes. This pool would apply only to upvotes and downvotes, but you may pbum as many times as you want. That would mean you’d have to think about where to place your votes.

EDIT: But you could go to a “my pbumed” page where you could later up/downvote ideas which were borderline in your mind.

I was trying to put out what I thought Itembuilder was going to be and was disappointed by.

I disagree with limiting the number of votes, because judging by Forumbuildr the vast, VAST majority of submissions are so incredibly terrible people need to get the message that they’re not good at it. There won’t be this many submissions every week, just give it a chance to die down.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!