Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MagusDiablo Posted:

Yay, I now have a contest as well… Since my credit card helped me this time, I’ll help you guys!

The thing is: I’m still alone! I’m a cool guy, not as preety as it gets, but not ugly, I can talk to a woman without hyperventilating and also I am a cool lover… Even though I’m fat, there still were girls into me and stuff…

But, since my last relationship (that lasted 9 months), I’m in a lonely streak! 5 friggin’ months without anything that could lead to a decent and long relation…

I’m already 23, starting to think in marriage and stuff (yeah, I’m the romantic – but not friggin’ emo – kind of guy), so I’m kinda freaking out…

Now, we came to the bridge that leads to BP’s. I’m looking to find two stuffs: something to drive my mind out of this stuff (I already work, and it’s not helping though), and would like to see some good tips to make a relationship last long enough…

As the first thing is easier to achieve, I’ll give 1 BP for the most interesting thing anyone could bring to me… And for the most valuable tip, something I didn’t come up in this long-term relationships I’ve been through, I’ll give two BP’s.

I’ll give you guys two weeks to help me out. The winners will be tubmailed, added and will recieve the big prize in March, 23td.

‘Everybody’s Free’ by Suntan.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!