Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

SlashyMcStabby Posted:

I’ll easily admit it’s probably at the top of my pile of complete and utter bull**** that I churn out.

At least you’re aware, though it makes me wonder why post it at all? Unless the idea was to lure trolls, and in that case, not bad.

Recommencer Posted:

...um, form and meter are tools used in poetry, they are not the entirety of poetry.

Yes, they are tools used in poetry. No, they are not the entirety of poetry. However, when you totally disregard these tools, what you end up creating is drivel.

This poem is crap, and admitted as such by it’s own author. My only remaining question is, why are you still defending it like it’s not complete garbage? Oh yeah, it’s because you’re an idiot. You obviously know nothing about poetry, and I suspect the same holds true for any cultured subject.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!