Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I like birthdays, mine is on March 13th. Remember it. I like to do nice things for people, because, I ****ing rule so today on this awesome day were going to wish our good buddy and game designer happy birthday.

Each person can submit once a picture of their breasts, on them they must write ‘Happy Birthday Evil Trout’. At the end of the day, I will use a random generator to pick a post and that post wins. Here’s a catch, if you post just your cleavage you get one post, you can then also post one with nipples after. But that’s the limit, two posts. Lets do this for Evil Trout!

RULES:

-You may only post your breasts.

-Your breasts must be female unless your fat. Really fat.

-These first two posts OP and Toxx count as 1 and 2, if they are the numbers picked, new number is drawn.

-You get one post with cleavage.

-You get an additional one with fine upstanding member of society.

-You get another one with your bum. No hole.

-You get a max of three posts, you get three chances to win almost.

-The cutoff is at Midnight EST. Give a day for me to send the BP.

-Don’t be a male reproductive organ.

Lets go then.

Rule Amendments:

-I can’t fight the ****posts, so I will keep rolling until I get a breasts post.

-You may post your breasts, cleavage, or bum in any order.

Raepdog edited this message on 03/08/2009 2:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!