Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I personally think that there is a fine distinction between sexiness and baseline attractiveness. I think that sexiness is subjective to the aroused, as there are so many different paraphilias, it makes sense that there would be so many ideas of sexy

The above picture shows myself and my significant other in a role play scenario, we are not hollywood anorexia sexy but the photo portays sexiness and confidence nonetheless

The above image shows a modestly dressed young woman, while she is not dressed in a seductive or erotic manner she still holds a natural beauty that draws you in.

The above shows a sexy but overweight woman. While she may not be a size 4 she is in fact sexy and probably pretty fun to be with.

I submit that sexiness is in the mind of the viewer and is subjective to each person. That attitude is sexy and that confidence is sexy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!