Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scullyangel Posted:

Recently there has been a bit of klan rivalry floating around the site, the majority centered around which klan is the sexiest. All the “OMG this is super srs!” aside, it has been interesting to see some of the obviously very different opinions as to what is sexy.

So, I’d like you to go out on a limb and show me sexy, tell me sexy, play me sexy – take it as you will. Your sexy can be playful sexy, naughty sexy, erotic sexy, smart sexy, comedic sexy, whatever – that is up to you. You can simply state something or include a picture or a video or description, again, your choice. A little note about why you think it is sexy is highly encouraged.

Contest info:

– You may offer up to three moments of sexiness for your entry, but you must include it in one post.

– One post per person.

– No trolling in this thread please.

– Contest closes March 14th at 11:59 PM server time.

Prize*:

– 1 BP to 2 players chosen randomly

– 1 BP to 1 player for whatever reason I choose

*Small prize pool as sexy is clearly it’s own reward Log in to see images!

Toxx so I don’t get banned.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!