Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Hi, Forumwarz! Over the last few days you may have seen these threads:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/28651-ggm-brings-the-sexy-to-full-of-sexy

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/28745-itt-fail-calls-out-ggm

FAIL and me are going to have a contest. Here we’d like to have some suggestions for how the contest should operate.

three Judges, chosen purely for their impartiality and not because they happened to be the first three who asked who’ve been around a while and might not be too biased:

Fingerz

The Unknown Comic

Wylin

Contest:

FAIL vs. Fortunato

Contest procedure:

Each contestant creates a thread in the camwhore forum to convince others they are sexy. The thread will exist for a week. There are no rules about thread content or requirement of what need be posted there to convince people of the sexy. Trolling is allowed in contest threads, but ideally both get stickied to get around **** like Gothzilla’s damn draginz and DerKaiserReich’s annoying kaiser shots. At the end of the week, our judges decide who they like and we agree before we start that their judgment is final. The prize is bragging rights for sexy.

Addendum: And just to keep it semi-clean, contestants can’t troll each other’s thread, so thus whoever the contestant has their klan lackies troll. I’m not super sure of this rule but it seemed like an OK idea when I thought of it. Or maybe Oda suggested that maybe only fail and fort can troll each other’s threads, which would keep them cleaner.

I like the idea of topics for photographs. Not super happy with swimwear, but formalwear and expressions would be fun. I’d also like a talent portion.

—-

original message

Tell you what. We can post a “Fail vs. Fortunato Sexy Contest ideas” and people can suggest picture topic ideas.

So! Throw out ideas here, maybe suggest rules or catches. Who’s up?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!