Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I walked into my ‘Future Societies’ clbum today. My teacher is alright, he does LARPing, goes on Forumwarz, but over all is not a d-bag. For clbum we are going to reach works like A Brave New World, 1984, and other clbumics. We are going to watch Futurama, Blade Runner, Akira, Metropolis, and other tv shows like Firefly. I was happy.

I walk in and the people do not even know that a ‘Utopia’ or ‘Dystopia’ is. No one likes SciFi, no one knows what SciFi is. They only know a Disney movie, and ‘Wall-e’. I would say 80% of all movies referenced in the clbum were Wall-e or Escape to Witch Mountain. Jesus. Then I sit by as somebody mentions that I Am Legend is a post-apocalyptic movie and sits back thinking he is the smartest kid in the clbum for it, then going on to say that it has Scientology themes. The retard-babble is almost painful.

So now that my clbum reduced down to the proletariat level, I’m looking for some good SciFi suggestions. I like movies a lot, anime, books, comics, but mostly I’m looking for some things to impress my teacher with. I know there are many suggestion threads but I’m looking to update this, sitting in clbum is almost comical now.

I protest that Zenon: The Zequel is not SciFi.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!