Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

Yes, but nothing you’ve ever posted is funny or entertaining.

And now we all know that you’re a terrible person as well.

You can go ahead and say all you want that you really don’t care about what I, or others, think of you, but if you didn’t you wouldn’t be posting here in the first place.

You are a something awful goon, judging by the sites you like, at least I’m going to bumume so, as SA’s front page is so pathetic that people only go there for the forums. Let me tell you — I rate even 4chan higher than something awful posters. SA goons have thin skins and are quite frankly some of the biggest pussies on the internet. Biggest whiners, at least. Maybe I’d be more funny if I made a Log in to see images! joke.

I don’t care what you think. What you do say interests me because I appreciate positive and negative feedback; moreso negative. And I wasn’t even trolling there, but clearly I’m too abrasive for some internet kool kid to even handle when I’m being myself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!