Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

I have to jog to train for running away from border police, and I also read somewhere that it’s good for getting rid of facial hair.

lol did you guys know im mexican! ands have facial hair!! WOHOO! WE’RE GETTIN CRISPY IN HERE! Watch out!

Baron’s tactic: nana is mexican! [she called me ugly how can i insult such a beautiful creature I KNOW I

LL SAY SHE HAS FACIAL HAIR EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE PICS AND VIDEOS OF HERE PLASTERED ACROSS THESE FORUMS THAT SAY OTHERWISE I AM A GENIUS! *fartz*]

Auser Posted:

TRUE STORY NANA IS SO OLD SHE SUCKLED ROMULUS AND REMUS

what

what is this

FalCoN Posted:

Detailed Analysis of this Thread

I decided to take a closer look at this thread to finally answer the numerous questions it has brought up. It’s about time to take a closer look at this. I hope you appreciate my effort!

First of all, the statistics (03/03/2009, 6:00 PM EST):

Views: 3235

Most overlooked poster: NotJoePesci (3,6%)
Angriest poster: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS (42,9%)
Nicest poster: Odalisque (0,3%)
EVIL TROUT IS A fabulous person-HUMPING male reproductive organ BISHOP: 100%

Let’s start off by taking a look at the attention this thread has received. This is how things look like if you seperate it ac

LOTS OF **** NOBODY WILL EVER READ

falcon has no goddamn life how could you ever spend this much time on a post you fat babyfaced disgusting piece of **** go eat some more cheetos

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!