Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Well, you don’t have to own mad PS skillz to fix this one. Here’s what had to be done:

1) I opened your GIF in ImageReady and separated it into 4 frames

2) I resized each frame separately into 108x102 size (this is the closest lossless proportional size). This could be done in many ways, but I simply zoomed to 300% in PS, made a screenshot and resaved the cropped screenshot. In this was the transformation was NOT anti-aliased and maintained maximum quality.

3) Here’s a 108x102 GIF:

Now I resized the animated GIF using the Nearest Neighbor transformation method (not the regular Bicubic, which leads to anti-aliasing the edges). The transforamation from 108 to 93 pixels went much healthier than from 37 pixels (obviously). Here’s what you got:

The IDEAL way to do this is to redraw (or trace) every frame into vectors and make them exactly 93 pixels. In this way you’ll get the best possible quality, but I doubt this job costs as low as 2 BP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!