Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bauhaus_Girl Posted:

Let’s do it, man. Emo-kids need more respect, dammit. We shall stop smiling and saying thanks when being ****ed upon by The Man (aka everyone else)! We shall dye our hair with pride and hair spray it until the polar caps are all melted! We shall rise from our high school benches and walk out of the clbumroom with our heads held high! We shall beat the **** out of the preps and other haters! We shall kiss our androgynous partners and not care if anyone sees us! WE SHALL BE POWERFUL! WE… SHALL… RULE… THEM… ALL!!!

[/motivational speech]

I do like your energy. Reminds me of someone I used to date. However, careful, my delicate orchid, I don’t think we should seek to rule them all, just establish who we are and let them know that people like that Symphony chick with the hella-smileys needs to be more respective to trolling emoi.

Either way, I like your spunk, even if you don’t produce it naturally. I’ll be watching you closely, admiring even. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!