Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

First of all, I’d like to publicly confirm the suspicions about there being a Sisterhood informant in FoL’s ranks. There. That’s done

So, you finally fess up to planting spies on purpose. How is that considered fair play? Is paying money for a multi who’s only purpose is to dissrupt a rival klans operations “in the spirit” of good competition or just another attempt to stroke some egos?

Due to concerns about a rerun of last week’s attacks, we may take pre-emptive strikes in Domination if FoL members obtain enough scoops to be considered a threat. As far as most Sisters are concerned, our two klans are at bitter war in the Domination brackets. We may very soon be competing against each other on an even playing field, and I encourage everyone to try their hardest

Go for it — I know we will

However, I ask that the members of FoL keep things civil outside of Domination. The discussion boards are already ridiculously well-trolled, and there’s no need to make it worse. We’ve made it a policy not to bring the war to Flamebate, and we hope FoL will do so too.

But your policy also encourages spying which is wrong so I don’t get your logic on this one. Fair play is fair play but how can we trust anything you say is genuine? You’ve stabbed us in the back before so I don’t believe you won’t do it again given the chance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!