Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Log in to see images! see that’s ****ty looking so make it look cool and you get 2 bps

Thats all the extra bps i got, sorry

1. must stay animated

2. must stay w/transluce background

3. probably no words

4. heres the original: Log in to see images!

idc if you submit troll entries or whatever but I probably won’t pick them. that one person that made oen like shi’s is an example of what not to do (shis av is).

!!!!!!!!!! If you go to a super amount of trouble like redrawin the indiv. frames to make them awesome and ur gonna do that let me know before and i might pay you more bps but you should probably post a sampel because if you suck at drawing i’m not gonna pay you or pick it. like post the first drawing and dont’ draw the other 3 then u would tell me what you think its worth and we’ll see BUT the final animation aslo has to be good !!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm idk what else, peace~

ps. i’m not going to be klan or coolperson-biased towards this the best wins even if i hate you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!