Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Folks, I’ve had a chance to look through the data and I have to say that I’m @very impressed with your submissions!

In fact, I’d go as far to say that I’m suffocatingly[1], vaginormously[2], Technovikingesquely[3] impressed! You guys did an amazing ****ing job.

It’s going to take me some time to pore through, clean up and import these, as well as determine the BP winners. In the meantime, I’ll gather up the screen names and try to get your E-Peen ASAP. I’m thinking “Thesaurus Rex” for the win. Since I’m Forumwarz’s worst designer, it might look kinda ****ty, but it’s the length that counts.

I’ll leave this open a bit longer in case there are some last-minute stragglers (Xylon, I’m not sure you posted the n-word enough times) but as far as I’m concerned, our work here is done! Thanks again.

(Props to [1]hot-thang, [2]Radosaur and [3]potterstein for these one-of-kind-submissions!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!