Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Ok, I’ve edited my post to use that instead. Mine had an average base damage of 124.5 versus the 101.1 of yours, but I guess you’re going for increased flexibility instead of raw damage.

How did you calculate an average damage of 101.1? My calculations put it at 126.1, and that’s without substituting Ophelia for every third flipr, which raises average damage to 126.4

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Give me an optimal build that I can use as a baseline and we can work from there, but as it stands there’s too much ambiguity for me to go with real builds.

Also, if I did use real builds, then you would have called me on the builds being crappy.

With optimal .moar files, the total Offense boost from .moars alone is 50 (EDIT: 57, I forgot about dogreat timesents), far more than that from any Clbum equipment except Hacker equipment. Even before Upgrade Points, that’s a huge Offense equalizer that you’re not accounting for. Since we’re talking about the endgame, people will have optimal .moar files. Please at least put that into your calculations. Upgrade Points are harder to handle, but they make Offense boosts even closer to equal.

the Remainder Posted:

Truly showing your bias here and invalidates your arguments. Emo kids don’t need ego in their starter packs. Either do the hackers. The hackers should have gotten processing power. Also, the last thing emos need is a decrease in their defense. The people that think that are playing emos like a normal clbum.

Oh and one more thing. Camwhores don’t need better shoes. They already got better glbumes and lingerie was added as equipment.

Are you just trolling? Hackers have enough processing power; they need ego. On any forum I visit, I need more ego long before I need PP. .moars, Books, and Surgical Procedures give enough PP.

How do Emos not want a Defense drop? Their attack power is hugely boosted when they are near death, so Emos want to take damage as quickly as possible to pwn faster. People playing Emos like a normal clbum would want more Defense, from which a normal clbum would benefit.

As SimplyTHEBEST said, with the advent of Kyoubai, Glbumes are now not-Emo equipment instead of Camwhore equipment. Better Glbumes are not a Camwhore boost, but an Emo nerf.

zagerblag edited this message on 03/01/2009 6:12PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!