Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

futhermocker Posted:

Right now we’re talking only about end game balance, could it be possible that the clbumes were designed such that certain clbumes would have a harder time leveling up and playing through the game while in the low-mid levels, but become really powerful in the end game; whereas other clbumes can just blaze through the game like Sonic the Hedgehog, but end up being less powerful when end game is reached?

That doesn’t actually make a lot of sense, since the end-game is distinct from normal gameplay. If clbumes aren’t balanced in the end-game then it quickly grows stale and boring.

Also, the difficulty when playing through the game is entirely dependent on how you choose to play. When I went through I bought the cheap equipment then the best equipment without much in the way of the mid-range equipment, and that resulted in the game being a bit tough at first followed by being fairly easy. (Of course, .moar files have come out since then and have thrown all the playbalance into chaos. Also, Camwhores got a few big nerfs along the way.)

futhermocker Posted:

Reason I ask is because I seem to have a fairly easy time progressing through the game with my hacker and emo kid accounts, whereas I definitely had to spend more time leveling up my troll and camwhore.

Your pattern fails with the Camwhore, as the camwhore clbum is the weakest in the end-game. D:

If you take the time to gear your chars out, the difference should be significant.

On a related note, could you please provide your current build (EQ/Stats)? I can’t work this kinda stuff out without more information.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!